Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

Oh my....

What did I just watch?
It was actually really funny. Something about humans and food fighting never fails to entertain.

MasterMerol responds:

Heh, THANKS!

Losing Track Losing Track

So random it was smart.

This was really abstract. It looked like on the ship, was it? The ship said "why," but it looked like some kind of martian script. I have no clue what the plot was, to be honest. But, that's okay, it was still entertaining.

Rutger responds:

they were alien writings

thanks!

Runaway Cake Runaway Cake

Classic cartoon!

This reminds me of Tom and Jerry and all those other great cartoons way back when. It was nostalgic watching this. Great job. :)

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Amazing.

This game really, really made me think. Of course, there were those times where I was saying to myself: "Wow, if I was really in a zombie apocalypse, I would die." But, the funny thing is, this game taught me how to survive one. I mean, honestly, I seem ready for an apocalypse now. It reminds me of the times when I went to Border's and saw books like: "How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse." This is legitimately a good game. I had a fun time playing it and it kept me guessing. The voice acting is incredible. The storyline isn't as generic as other zombie games, either. It's not your typical zombie game, and I respect its uniqueness. Great job.

Clubby The Seal Clubby The Seal

I hate seal clubbing!

I love how you made a game about seal clubbing, it opens peoples eyes to what is really going on with these seals. Good job.

~|| Pure Heart ~|| Pure Heart

Enlightening

:) This song just inspired me to continue to write the novel I've been working on. I love the harmony between the basic piano in the beginning and the string instruments. Nice job.

T-Free responds:

Thank you, I'm glad to hear that it inspired you. ;)