Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

Oh my....

What did I just watch?
It was actually really funny. Something about humans and food fighting never fails to entertain.

MasterMerol responds:

Heh, THANKS!

Losing Track Losing Track

So random it was smart.

This was really abstract. It looked like on the ship, was it? The ship said "why," but it looked like some kind of martian script. I have no clue what the plot was, to be honest. But, that's okay, it was still entertaining.

Rutger responds:

they were alien writings

thanks!

Runaway Cake Runaway Cake

Classic cartoon!

This reminds me of Tom and Jerry and all those other great cartoons way back when. It was nostalgic watching this. Great job. :)

Coal, Wood, Rivers Coal, Wood, Rivers

Hahahaha

I absolutely love the wood. All of the names are said as they would sound to the average human. Ex: Oh look, a yellow birch!, or Haha, it's a paw paw, or Ooh! A silky dogwood :D. Ha, it was great. I loved the animation. Very creative.

Moonwalker (VGDC Flick) Moonwalker (VGDC Flick)

...Gross

..I really hate how gross this is. It's sad that few people know him for his music and more people pick him for his "scandal." It's irritating how some people know his music and his scandal, but then they CHOOSE to make fun of him for allegations. It's disappointing.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Adorable

This was really cute, I liked it a lot. It just came to me that maybe you could have added some exotic animals eating in a unique way. It may have added to the comedy of this video. I'm not saying it wasn't good. It was really great. I loved it.